Sunday 10 July 2011

Another beautiful sunset and a pre wedding shoot



Wow, what a manic few weeks it has been! Having just about got over visiting Alton Towers last week, I had a chance to venture out with the camera. It was a beautiful sunset over Conwy Marina, and so I took a few shots with Chris. I took one of him setting up his shot too, he had clambered over a fence to get to where he was, I wasn't feeling quite so brave.

This morning I was all set to head over to Llandudno to meet my friend Abbey and her fiancé Patrick. I was just about to head out and then I realised I had left my keys in Chris' car from the night before! Eventually, I found a number for a taxi as the trains and buses were all over the place due to Sunday hours. I met them in Whetherspoons and we had a chat about the wedding. It's going to be on Halloween next year and will be loosely based around a Halloween theme.

The weather wasn't on our side to begin with, so we hid in the pub while we caught up and waited for the rain to subside. When it did, we walked down the pier, I'm sure people must have thought we were celebs or something, as they all avoided us! The pier made a nice back drop to the shots and we walked the length and back. There was a parade and lots of stands and stalls down the prom, it turns out today is the 90th anniversary of the Royal British Legion and it had drawn a fairly big crowd.

As we said our goodbyes, the weather had decided it had held off enough and it began raining again. I'm happy with the outcome of the shots and look forward to the wedding.




No comments:

Post a Comment