Sunday 26 June 2011

A typical north Wales sunset.





Just a brief on today. I've been away from the creative scene for 2 weeks while I earned myself a nice wedge of cash. Now it's over I've already booked myself onto a one-day photography course, and booked 2 shoots as well as picking up the 3 films I'm working on this summer.

The other day, Chris and I were out on a drive around the north Wales countryside with his 5D to take a few shots. I've only uploaded 3 as the light was fading fast so we didn't get many. Today I'm actually going for a walk with my mum, she's taking me to the areas where she used to play as a child so I will be taking my camera.

Today is my sister's 50th birthday, we had a party in Talacre for her yesterday, and I made her cake (a four-tiered chocolate and plain sponge with apricot jam and cream and chocolate on the top) and iced it as well so I've uploaded a shot of that too.

I'm very much looking forward to immersing myself into some creative endeavours for a while. I loathe being out of the loop.

No comments:

Post a Comment